Hydraulic cylinders used in automotive applications undergo occasional use. Nevertheless, they must always be efficient, safe and reliable when engaged. They are often employed in environments containing pollutants or environmental conditions that may compromise efficiency
Special care must go to hydraulic cylinder cleanliness and perfect water tightness of parts.
Our Hydraulic Oleodynamic Cylinders
We manufacture medium/large double acting hydraulic cylinders for automotive applications in medium-small batches. Hydraulic cylinders for automotive applications can be manufactured on our design or tailored to that of the customer. We are able to walk you through from prototyping to production in small series.
- Bore: from 40mm to 200mm
- Rod diameter: from 25 mm to 160mm
- Maximum stroke: 3000mm
- Work pressure up to 750 bar
- Materials of the barrel in compliance with DIN UNI standards
- Piston rods made of CK 45-42NCM4 induction hardened and tempered steel
- Chrome plating customised thickness, ASTM B117 test certified up to 500 hours
The cylinders are manufactured with a threaded bolt-on head with articulated, fixed, flanged, clevis and pivoted attachments.